Man I'm Stuck!!

Fatty

Aight, I'm bouncing around this three lb zone between 187 and 190 now for what seems like an eternity. Maybe my body is balancing out, dunno....just seems weird.

I haven't let up...actually, I've been pushing pretty hard lately...just funny how you plateau and sit once in a while like this. There's probably something scientific about it...but I don't really care I just want to see more pounds come off! :angry:

It's all blood and guts, Fatty. You just have to push through it. No matter what I did, I was stuck at 174 for about 2 weeks, then it suddenly jumped up to 177.

Just as a guess, perhaps the body isn't getting the nutrients it needs to do its thing, so there are lulls from time to time while your body "catches up".

I've been kinda in the same boat Fatty, although being sick the last couple of days hasn't helped.... :boo: ....I'm bouncing around the 223 to 226 range. Just fight through it, it may take a week, but you'll start loosing again. I know I'm not to that point yet, but I'd be tempted to go have a bodyfat analysis done to see exactly where you are. You may be getting closer to that point where it just starts to get really hard to loose weight because your body likes to carry a certain amount of bodyfat.

SJ, switching up lifting routines every 4 to 8 weeks is a good idea. It mostly has to do with building muscle more than loosing weight. Shocking your muscles from different directions keeps them on their "toes" and from getting into a "rut" if you wanna call it that. I explained it a bit more in one of the other threads if you want more info about it. I believe it was in someone's thread about what kind of workout they should be doing.

Scuba Dan and Unclean have good points too. Once you get down to that low bodyfat% waterweight and muscle/fat swap will be a bit more noticable.