screenshots

Terribleone

how was de_cpl_fire  ?

This one was great. It seems well balanced once everyone learns the map. I don't recall anyone complaining about this map in any serious way. We might want to consider adding this one to the rotation for a while.

Cuzco was missing textures resulting in purple and black checkerboard surfaces on most of the arches. The underground areas were too dark with night vision being of no help at all. Rounds were quick and I believe most people had fun on this one. This one is good for some fast and furious action.

Industrial suffers from having too many doors and being too tight. It seems like we spent most of our time opening doors and single file is an absolute must. Also, the T and CT spawn are a little too close together and, with the CT spawn being the B bomb site, it is virtually impossible for the Ts to plant at that site. On the plus side, rounds were quick, one on one firefights. I think most people had fun on this one as well.

Kismayo was also a good map. Unfortunately it is also very big. Consequently most rounds lasted at least 2:00 minutes and left those of us who died within the first 30 seconds twiddling our thumbs. That was the biggest complaint on this one.

As mentioned above, Peacemaker absolutely kills framerates, even for those of us with highend cards and machines. The mass suicide shown above was occasioned by our desire to simple end this map. This map is a definite do not play again.