de_cbble becomes cs_cbble!

oh_ok_then

I made a modified version of de_cbble, and converted it to a hostage map. (inspired by the totally kickin' de_office) I added two new areas, removed the old t spawn, moved both the spawns to new loactions, blocked off old pathways and added some windows etc. I think it's pretty cool but I need people to help test it/ give advice. I've got some screencaps here:

cs_cbble00.jpg

cs_cbble01.jpg

cs_cbble02.jpg

cs_cbble03.jpg

cs_cbble04.jpg

let me know what you think. Thanks!

I made a modified version of de_cbble, and converted it to a hostage map.  (inspired by the totally kickin' de_office)  I added two new areas, removed the old t spawn, moved both the spawns to new loactions, blocked off old pathways and added some windows etc.  I think it's pretty cool but I need people to help test it/ give advice. 

get it hosted on your nyu space, or email it to johnny.spam@gmail.com. be sure to include the materials + crap...

looks good?!

Yeah, the layout is changed a good amount in mine, I was unaware of the other mod out there. I'm new to Source modding in general, in the past I made huge expansions for Morrowind and other games, but since this is my first map with Hammer I was just trying to learn everything. You can download the map here:

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~pes226/cs_cbble.bsp

and the nav file here:

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~pes226/cs_cbble.nav

When you run the map it will tell you the nav file is from a previous map. It definately works, but I thought I was done when a few problems popped up, and I have to hand tweak the nav so the hosties dont get lost easily, so it takes a while and I haven't gotten around to it yet. I also figured I might make changes based on your suggestions so an updated nav would be wasted effort. Let me know if this works or if I uploaded the wrong things or if somethings missing. Thanks!

when messing with a modified BSP and old nav file there is a quick fix for that message. Run the game with your map, once in game do nav_analyze, it shouldnt take too long, and none of the areas you changed for walking etc. will change.