Saw II

YoMamma

I just saw the 2nd saw movie and I enjoyed it. Not as creative of an ending as the first and some plot holes keep it just below par of the original, but overall it still was good.

2.5/4 Stars

Edited by YoMamma

Just saw it tonight. Ok seriously. the first thing i thought when they got the first recording was like "the numbers are on the back of their heads" i so got that one right. Then later i realized that pyscho girl wasn't looking sick like all the other, adn i was starting to wonder. Then their is the issue of the dead people in the room from the first one. I thought that the guy who cut off his foot got away but he got caught and died. Now why was his body still attached to that pipe? Another thing that bothered me is if his son was in that safe, who was the kid that was in the house. Cuz if he shoved him in there after he got out, wouldn't that girl cop see? who was the kid in the house, was it really his son or was the kid in the safe really his son? Another question, how come that big mean guy didn't think of how he was going to read his own number until after that girl pointed it out to him? was he seriously that dumb?! And when that timer ran out for the two hours, How come they weren't bleeding out of every part of they're body? He lied! they weren't dead from that nerve gas! How come they only coughed up blood, didn't he say they would be bleeding from EVERY orphus of their body? How come not they're ears, or nose, or eye sockets or something? i mean seriously they only coughed up the blood. That's no fun.

Ok im done... :D

Edited by Whitney

Just saw it tonight. Ok seriously. the first thing i thought when they got the first recording was like "the numbers are on the back of their heads" i so got that one right. Then later i realized that pyscho girl wasn't looking sick like all the other, adn i was starting to wonder. Then their is the issue of the dead people in the room from the first one. I thought that the guy who cut off his foot got away but he got caught and died. Now why was his body still attached to that pipe? Another thing that bothered me is if his son was in that safe, who was the kid that was in the house. Cuz if he shoved him in there after he got out, wouldn't that girl cop see? who was the kid in the house, was it really his son or was the kid in the safe really his son? Another question, how come that big mean guy didn't think of how he was going to read his own number until after that girl pointed it out to him? was he seriously that dumb?! And when that timer ran out for the two hours, How come they weren't bleeding out of every part of they're body? He lied! they weren't dead from that nerve gas! How come they only coughed up blood, didn't he say they would be bleeding from EVERY orphus of their body? How come not they're ears, or nose, or eye sockets or something? i mean seriously they only coughed up the blood. That's no fun.

Ok im done... :D

The 2 dead people in the room from the 1st movie are the guy with the dark hair and the one you thought was the killer. The doctor is not in the room.

It was the same boy. The tape was recorded at an earlier time. All the events that take place in the house are from like the day before. The boy was in the safe the whole time that the cops were there. The big guy didnt think about the number on his head because he was growing weary from the nerve gas. When the timer ran out after 2 hours, only the 1 girl died from the gas so he didnt lie. The boy and the big guy didnt because their bodies fought off the gasses longer. They would have eventually died from it.

I hope that clears up the movie for you.