interesting

detrain00028dj.jpg

bulletmagnet : how come slayer psychik or joel wont just move to CT

[Mmm] Lunk .Gc : how come you cant stop whining

HAH. one line suggesting that they even the teams is considered whining from a GC member ... how is this even good sportsmanship. is it so unreasonable to ask that the teams be evened up just a LITTLE bit when at the time i asked that, we had about 2 people with positive ratios. highest guy was 8-10...

I also find this interesting, as I have also had to mention to you that the teams are fine.

For myself, I am NOT in the habit of forcing team switching unless it is a continued stack by the same people ( like a clan) through maps, OR a late joiner obviously stacks. (IE teams are 10-10, score is 4-1 and the late joiner joins the team with 4)

What I find interesting is the fact you made no move to switch when ct's had 10 players to the T's 6 players. And maybe you should post up more of your comments. Instead of picking and choosing little blurbs.

Also, you weren't whining when you won on cbble with a 7-0 skunk.

Seems you only complain when you are on the losing team.

I'm not really sure what you're going for here, bullet. We seem to be missing a lot of information in your post.

1. We don't know how the rest of the conversation went (i.e. no context)

2. We don't know at what point in the game those comments were made

3. We don't know if those comments were made to spite you or just friendly banter

4. We don't know if it was too late in the map before you started making the request to change teams around

Uncertainties aside, you'll also have to understand that not every game is perfectly balanced. How could anyone, GC or otherwise, be able to measure what someone's skill level is, match them to someone on the other team, and then figure out exactly who to switch over to make the game as even as possible?

It's just not possible. But hey, I'm with you on this one -- it'd be GREAT if the games were as even as possible. But it's just not realistic. I accept the loss on a map and move on. New map, new possibilities. :)

You never see (well shouldn't say never,but...) where ct win a round-t's win the next-ct's win the next-t's win the next. It's alway like t's win first 3 round, ct's can afford good guns ct's win next 2 rounds. t's win next 4 rounds. ct's win next 8 rounds, next map. The game isn't consistant, that's what makes it great at times( :P) Chalk this one up on in the lose column and move on.

Well, this is SUCH a dilema. I can understand wanting to even teams if you see that the other team is clearly stacked with skilled players. However, 10-3 victory for t's on train seems reasonable. You should look back on this and hope you improved some, since being on the losing side on stacked games is the best way to improve your skills and strategies. Oh, and one more thing, about 75% of all games are lopsided, so get used to it. It just comes with the css territory.