XFIRE

ephemeral

hey, i am sure that many of you already have this...and most of you have probably seen it in some of the members signatures...but i'm just doing a little advertising for it for those of us too lazy to look it up.

XFIRE is a 2meg downlead that allows you to collect friends during online gaming. how this works.

download the XFIRE file from

http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=XFire&file=download

(if the above link doesn't work, go to http://www.xfire.com and then click download on the top bar)

then install it on all the computers that you do your gaming from. from the moment you install it, it will (unless you set it not to) run in your system tray everytime you start up, and keeps track of all the games you play, in the last 7 days, and also all time of the game you play the most of. also, while you are in game, you can chat with people on other servers or other games. but the absolute coolest feature of this prgram is that it allows you to find what game and server your friends are on. no more calling up your friend and saying "well the server name has this little star thing, then stg in little parentheses, then fragfest spelled with the a spelled with a 4 and the e spelled with a 3..." yeah we have all done that before...its no fun, and usually, you never find the server. but with xfire, you just double click on the icon in your tray, right click on your friends name and click join game. it automatically loads up the game and connects you to the server. cool huh??? well i just recently found XFIRE, and sadly, my sister got on my comp and started playing jedi knight...single player...so my xfire account is pretty sad... but i'm woking on it! so i highly recommend this program for everyone who games...

oh and by the way, once your account is set up, you can imbed this miniprofile into any forum or e-mail signature. just go to your profile, look on top and click the "Find out how to embed your miniprofile in any web page" and it'll give you the link to you mini profile. just follow the directions, they're easy. oh by the way, {GpL}discombobulat3d just leaves counterstrike on in a SourceTV server while he is at class, so thats how he racks up his hours so fast. cheating? yes, but very clever.

Edited by ephemeral

Discombobulated just got owned

*with discombobulated bent over ephemerial's knee spanking discombobulated with his FAMAS

whatever you sicko. i should boot you from the clan. you are making the clan look bad

LOL! your the guy who sits in some spec map and boosts his hours played!

yeah jason. hey i still havent gotten that one vs. one yet... maybe if you weren't "watching" SourceTV we could do it up!

Discombobulated just got owned

*with discombobulated bent over ephemerial's knee spanking discombobulated with his FAMAS

whatever you sicko. i should boot you from the clan. you are making the clan look bad

LOL! your the guy who sits in some spec map and boosts his hours played!

yeah jason. hey i still havent gotten that one vs. one yet... maybe if you weren't "watching" SourceTV we could do it up!

L O L!!!