American Public...

++SexyTyme++

I am disappointed in the American public. The top three movies this week ended with Kangaroo Jack #1, National Security #2, and Just Married #3... <_<

It's disappointing to see that the American public goes to this crap to encourage it more...

Ok, don't get me wrong, Id think a rapping kangaroo with an aussie accent would be funny but Jerry Oconnell just sucks... he made Tomcats... come on... <_<

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Hey, I'm kinda curious about National Security. I happen to be a Martin Lawrence fan over here. :P

The other two.. yeah, you're right.

Hey i saw Kangaroo Jack over the weekend i'd have to say that was on of the best movies i've seen in a while!!! It was great a kangaroo steals 50,000$ and then they chase it all over australia.

Ok, I'm joking i totally agree with sexy, I wouldn't even pay to rent it even if it was a 1 or something. A movie about a kangaroo, blah.

I do like Maurice Green though, he was in "Me, Myself and Irene" "Romeo must die" and a couple of other flicks. He cracks me up i a wierd kind of a way.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

i saw national security....its pretty good...its funny....of those 3 i think that would be the best(wouldnt even bother to see the other 2)

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests
I am disappointed in the American public. The top three movies this week ended with Kangaroo Jack #1, National Security #2, and Just Married #3...  <_<

ahhh you copied off of Jon Stewart! That is EXACTLY what he said last night on the Daily Show and your post came after it was on! AHHH copy cat!

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

but LOTR was 4 and that is a wicked sweet movie

I am disappointed in the American public. The top three movies this week ended with Kangaroo Jack #1, National Security #2, and Just Married #3...  <_<

ahhh you copied off of Jon Stewart! That is EXACTLY what he said last night on the Daily Show and your post came after it was on! AHHH copy cat!

I don't even watch the daily show, jon stewart sucks. He's about as funny as Martin Lawrence was in Black Knight.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah martin lawrence sucks but chris tucker is one of my favorite actors, he plays the most hillarious characters and hes really good at making anything funny, as Smoky in Friday he was great, just watched that movie last Sunday thats why im sayin all this

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests
movies are pathetic crap nowdays...

nothing artistic or unique except in a few movies...

I'm all for the old classics...(old to me that is :D )

Go see Adaptation. This movie is very unique and has a lot of underlying truths throughout the whole thing. This is by far the best movie I have ever seen. If you haven't seen this yet, go see it now.

Just a warning though... only intelligent, open-minded people will like it :)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Just a warning though... only intelligent, open-minded people will like it  :)

You could have just come right out and said you didn't like it - no need to make us decode your post ;)

Vanilla Sky... as good as it gets.. Mmmm Mmmm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

ACK! PITOOEE!!(that was a spit sound)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I HATED HATED HATED HATED that movie.........HATED IT!!!

(did you know it was a remake of an older film and in the older version Penelope Cruz(?) played the EXACT SAME PART!

anyway....that movie was soooo amazingly boring and stupid that I wanted to leave the theater but my ride was in there (only to find out later that every single person I had gone with all wanted to leave the movie too but no one said anything...how's that for torture?)

but you can keep liking it

:)

everyone go see "Of Mice and Men"....only movie I've ever cried at (and yeah I'll admit I cried...but I was like 12)

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

an oldie(for me that is) that i like is the shining

i d/n i thought i would just post that

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

The Shining is great fun when you're 8.... I was having nightmares for a month.

But I'm disappointed in the American public because of the success of such wastes of time as American Idol (a mockery of the way music should be made. If Skynyrd were dead, they'd be spinnin in their graves) Joe Millionaire (just pure crap, but look how the women don't notice his flaws because all they see is the money) and then great shows like Sports Night or Undeclared get cancelled. Its really a drag.