What do you think of the Grapple clan?

ephemeral

as some of you may know, the Grapple clan has chosen GC as its chosen owning grounds. yes, so we have 4 members... but those 4 members are the most 1337 group of pwnerers you will ever play with. if you see {GpL} on your screen, by the time you read the name after it you're already dead. no joke. seriously. no really. anyways, so from the kind GC community, what do you think of us?

Tough to say, I've never seen any of you guys in action (I know I know, I haven't played all that much the past few weeks...). You guys've gotta drop into #2 a little more often. I guarantee, at worst you improve your m3 skills a lot, and who knows you might even find scopeless fun! :D

Hmm... I dont talk alot.

Geek, it is confusiong cause there is a guy named whitey and a girl named whitney... and they both play on GC...you just got the two confused.

...And for all people to note:

The views expressed by any other {GpL} member besides myself do not reflect and are not representative of the views of discombobulat3d (me).

I just think they are weird.

as some of you may know, the Grapple clan has chosen GC as its chosen owning grounds. yes, so we have 4 members... but those 4 members are the most 1337 group of pwnerers you will ever play with. if you see {GpL} on your screen, by the time you read the name after it you're already dead. no joke. seriously. no really. anyways, so from the kind GC community, what do you think of us?

I'd think more of you if you would have said: "as some of you may know, the Grapple clan has chosen GC as its playground. yes, so we have 4 members... but those 4 members are the best team players you will ever play with. if you see {GpL} on your screen, by the time you read the name after it you're already dead cause the whole team rallies behind us. no joke. seriously. no really. anyways, so from the kind GC community, what do you think of us?"

:wavey::stretch::halo:

I'd think more of you if you would have said: "as some of you may know, the Grapple clan has chosen GC as its playground. yes, so we have 4 members... but those 4 members are the best team players you will ever play with. if you see {GpL} on your screen, by the time you read the name after it you're already dead cause the whole team rallies behind us. no joke. seriously. no really. anyways, so from the kind GC community, what do you think of us?"

:wavey::stretch::halo:

Ignore him....................

he makes pointless posts because he has too much time on his hands because he has to use his dads comp to play CS:S

EDIT: I almost forgot LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

That was a bit rude, I'd hope you were joking.

My point was I was stressing team play more than clan pwzonerization. We are not about who is the best here, we are about community.

But if you must know, I think you guys are okay. Seem to be a bit on the wilder side than some of our members and regs, but everyone has their own style. I haven't played enough with you guys to know what kind of team players yall are tho. So no comment there.

P.S. If you really want to see somone who has pointless posts, do a search for a poster named Bilbo. Now those my friend, are pointless.

Edited by Brillow_Head

Brillow_Head we joke with eachother all the time.......... I wasnt trying to be rude, just joking around. Discombobulated just said to me on the instant messenger "you are a rampid reaper" and "a collosus of clamp"

We joke around a lot.

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

That was a bit rude, I'd hope you were joking.

My point was I was stressing team play more than clan pwzonerization.  We are not about who is the best here, we are about community.

But if you must know, I think you guys are okay.  Seem to be a bit on the wilder side than some of our members and regs, but everyone has their own style.  I haven't played enough with you guys to know what kind of team players yall are tho.  So no comment there.

P.S.  If you really want to see somone who has pointless posts, do a search for a poster named Bilbo.  Now those my friend, are pointless.

lol yeah brillow, we totally joke around with each other alot. and when i said owning grounds, i was also just joking. when we play, we play as a team, just like all other GC regulars. so sorry if i got the wrong pint across. i think if you knew us in person, our jokes would make a lot more sense...lol.