Photoshop and Flash stuff

Bubblegum Bandit

After reading up on past FragFests, I'm really tempted to go, but dang, that's alot of cash for a struggling bachelor and a long distance for a lazy bum like me. I wonder if I'd be the first person that's not in GC to go? I'm still working on that too, gotta apply for a cred card.

Surely there's Billiards and other things to drink other than beer, right?? :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

After reading up on past FragFests, I'm really tempted to go, but dang, that's alot of cash for a struggling bachelor and a long distance for a lazy bum like me. I wonder if I'd be the first person that's not in GC to go? I'm still working on that too, gotta apply for a cred card.

No, you would not be the first Non-GC to go. There are plenty of non-GC, plus FragFest was around before GC was formed.

Surely there's Billiards and other things to drink other than beer, right??  :biglaugha:  :biglaugha:  :biglaugha:

Definately.