What is with deathmatch?

TheGeek

I have seen the deathmatch server up for some time now. But why is it still up??? Nobody ever plays it. (thats just what i've seen)

When i view the server 9 times out of 10 there is 4 bots and 1 person. Why not make a new normal server like midwest, west, scopeless.................?

Those servers are like always full.

Speaking from a person that is working on his business degree drop the low hitters and put up the popular selection.

I just like playing with you guys and in the evening the servers are always full. I dont have enough money to join the coalition until summer since im in college.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

i agree 100%, the DM server is a monumental waste of space and from what i have seen, the server doesn't even run the DM mod! it's always stuck on scoutzknives which as we all know, is a niche map so that also contributes to the server being empty all the time. i think the server should be turned into a 24/7 Dust2/office/etc server since GC doesn't have any servers that cater to the more casual gamers who want some quick action on tried and true maps.

Edited by ash-

i agree 100%, the DM server is a monumental waste of space and from what i have seen, the server doesn't even run the DM mod! it's always stuck on scoutzknives which as we all know, is a niche map so that also contributes to the server being empty all the time. i think the server should be turned into a 24/7 Dust2/office/etc server since GC doesn't have any servers that cater to the more casual gamers who want some quick action on tried and true maps.

Good idea. I sign.

Good idea. I sign.

That or a constant mod map using any mod map that is out there.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

Good idea. I sign.