Who's Good at Map Making???

Kilzugud

i have actual floor plans i could send you and everything for this. it is just gonna take someone who is good and has a lil bit of time. any takers and who is good at this?? it would be an awesome map!

*tis a secret till i find someone who can do this.

GC Alumni
(edited)

You can put me down as a maybe Kilz. For the moment I've got finals coming up, but I'll be all done somewhere around the 16th. Even then though, I'll probably still be a maybe until I find out a little more. At worst though, I could probably do all the geometry pretty easily if you already have detailed plans. That would just leave someone else to pretty it up with some nice textures.

PS: I'll probably forget about this around the time I finish finals, so you may have to bump it.

Edited by mookie

• 2 weeks later...

Just got out of my test, so my semester is officially done. I'll probably spend at least the next few days goofing off without doing much of anything except eating, sleeping, and playing games, so I'll take this if someone else hasn't already picked it up. Or if they have, I'll still take it and you can pick the best result. PM me if you still need to keep this on the down-low.

I'm interested, still finishing up my map now. I'm starting to think about my second but not sure if I"ll jump into it right away.

If pyro or mookie wants to go after this map I'd have no objections. To be honest I think they'd have more time to put into it at the moment, been kinda busy so I haven't been able to get enough time to wrap up my map.

i will send it to both pyro and mookie. maybe they both can take a shot at it then and i can look over to of them instead of one. besides looks like they both are experienced in making maps well. ice if you have time and wana give her a shot let me know and ill send it your way also.

i will scan it in to the computer here on the 21st and send it off. then i will describe it to you guys then. thx tons and i am looking foward to it. maybe we can get it up and runnin before fragfest.