<bing> Admin, please pick up the red phone

Fatty

don,

my name is benjamin olson. earlier this year i was living in a house in sioux falls, sd with 2 room mates. we shared access to this computer, and also to my steam account. on one occasion, my room mate was playing on one of your midwest servers with the name "osama bin laden" and was asked to change his name. he argued that his name was no less acceptable than the name of a fellow player with explitives in his name. he was asked to change his name again, and he refused. the admin kicked and banned my account. i was upset with my room mate because your servers are among the fastest in our area and the competition is the best.

i have since moved to a town about 10 miles from sioux falls,by myself, and am now on a dsl connection, rather than cable. now your servers are both in the top five slots in my browser and are often the only servers with real players playing (the rest have many bot slots).

it is under these circumstances that i ask for an unban for my account. i promise that this type of behavior is not normal for my account and would not have happened if i had not been sharing it. i hope you give real consideration to this request.

my steam id is STEAM_0:0:4604786

thank you for your time,

Benjaimin j Olson

sure thing...I'll post this for you in the unbanned forums and an admin will hit it soon. I'm still at work and don't want to forget later.

Thanks, and enjoy the servers.

Someone wanna remove this one for me plz?

Guest benjamin j olson
Guest benjamin j olson
Guest benjamin j olson
Guests

hi, i use a number of screen names. my most common are:

B3nj1h4d

Benjihad

Awful rofl

Assimilation

i hope this is what you are speaking of