Animal Crossing DS

EbilDustBunny

Ok this game jsut came out friday... I saw it on the shelf and figure, "YAY! I'm so buying that after I get off work!" I worked from flipping 8am - 4pm, Best Buy opens at 10am. Fast Forward>>>>>>>

Well.... it sold out.... all 50-ish copies we had. I was like eyepopping.gif! Well a friend told me there's another shipment for saturday. Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok it was a crappy ever since last friday night and this morning was the same but that's for my blog. I get to work went right to the games... none. checked with a friend when I clocked in for work yeah we only got like 20 and they're all gone. Fast Forward through crapp boring day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it was a LONG crapy day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyways went to Walmart and even Target... they didn't have it. So here I am with out my little chip of happyness. lonely.gif

----------------------------

This game looks soooo cute... I have the one for game cube and it's AWSOME... this one is going to be so much more awsome... you can bring it everywhere with you too. lol my manager is buying a DS just for this game and my other co-workers are getting it too. I'm also making my other friend buy a DS and this game? If you have a DS you must get this game too. :peace:

They had tons of Animal Crossing DS at Toys R Us and Walmart here in Cincinnati..  I had to buy 3 for my kids..  And the wife got me the Red DS with Mario Kart bundle, we are gonna have to race Yomamma.. :)

PM me your friends id :D

HAHA!! I was at the store when she bought it, and it has to go under the tree!!!! It will have to wait till after Christmas YoMamma..

Hahaha... ...so do I, Batman, so do I.

I'm really tempted to get Animal Crossing. It's ridiculously addictive, for those who like RPGs/adventure games revolving around collection. ...people did set their alarms to wake up at 3AM so that they could collect certain items or partake in special events, in the Gamecube version.

I'm assuming more of the same will be happening in the new one. The online play will be sweet, although from what I had originally heard, what you do in another person's game, doesn't affect your own. It may have changed, but that was the initial statement.

I've been addicted to "Lost in Blue" for the last little while. It was so very difficult just to stay alive for the first two days, without reading any instructions or getting any hints on playing, but once you work it through it's another great adventure/RPG in the Harvest Moon-esque genre.

They had tons of Animal Crossing DS at Toys R Us and Walmart here in Cincinnati..  I had to buy 3 for my kids..  And the wife got me the Red DS with Mario Kart bundle, we are gonna have to race Yomamma.. :)

PM me your friends id :D

HAHA!! I was at the store when she bought it, and it has to go under the tree!!!! It will have to wait till after Christmas YoMamma..

Haha, thats cool. I won't be able to play it online until I get back home next week.