Connections to Japan

EbilDustBunny

Hey anyone have a friend, family in japan? I want to buy something that's over there. Takara WALKIE BITS! I want to buy a bulk load of them for xmas gifts for all my friends. I thought it'd be special because one they are cute and girls like cute things... two boys would like them because all their female friends would have them and they can play with them together and stuffs. They are too expensive on ebay... and not enough of them.

Hey anyone have a friend, family in japan? I want to buy something that's over there. Takara WALKIE BITS! I want to buy a bulk load of them for xmas gifts for all my friends. I thought it'd be special because one they are cute and girls like cute things... two boys would like them because all their female friends would have them and they can play with them together and stuffs. They are too expensive on ebay... and not enough of them.

A friend of mine at school is going back home to Japan in like a week, but he won't be back here until mid-Jan.

$23 a pop!?!? wow...that's insanity! I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't find them somewhere around Toronto...I'll keep an eye out for ya ebil...in the meantime, funny translations!

"We will deliver a wonderful thing from Japan. The main current is a toy such as TOMICA. I exhibit looking for a wonderful thing. Dealings correspond promptly with sincerity."

gotta love it