banned :(

Guest rt`

Guest rt`
Guest rt`
Guest rt`
Guests

hello there friends :)

name NERDPOLICE rt, i alias as NOOBSMASHER or something along those lines sometimes

steamid STEAM_0:0:64675

banned from: both midwest servers

reason: sorta ?

I know why i was banned from the stock server, it happened a long ime ago cause i was screaming obscenities on the mic, being in a terrible mood, and since i knew i deserved it, i just let it go and only played on the scopeless, where i BELIEVE i pretty much kept in line, i sometimes make fun of people for being noobies, but it was always in a friendly tone, and i also try to help people get better.

Now suddenly im banned from the scopeless server, iono why about that one it makes me sadface :(

Maybe someone can enlighten me as to the reason behind this? I do enjoy your server, hard to find a 100 tic thats got active admins. I could drop Shep.gc's name, he's seen me play and knows im legit.

Anyways i wait with baited breath for ur timely response :)

i can also be found on irc.gamesurge.net in #NERDPOLICE

ggz fellas

Hang loose - my bet is that the ban lists across all GC servers were merged recently and then sent back out to all the servers (banned on one, banned on all though the lists aren't merged every day so you can see where the delay comes in)

Solid first post - welcome to the forums - CS admin will be here to help ya shortly

-Fk

Guest rt`
Guest rt`
Guest rt`
Guests

any way to get unbanned?

as i said earlier i didnt try to contest the ban as i knew i deserved it, but since i (hopefully) have demonstrated i can comport myself in a mature manner i would like to get unbanned if at all possible :)

Well, when I said CS admin will be here to help you shortly, what I really meant to say is that it's Sunday, football is on, etc.

CS admin will be here to help you "soon" - as in, in a couple of hours, or less...

:)

If you were playing UT2K4 you'd be unbanned by now.... *cough*

-Fk

I've played with you before, i haven't have had any issues... Unbanned, unless the banning admin has something else to say. Have fun and please follow our rules. We try VERY hard to keep a nice clean competative server. And when regulars join the forums b/c they were banned is alittle disappointing. Anyways, hope ya stick around the forums.

I've played with rt a couple times in the past and I must admit you make us uneasy. I can't say anything more because I don't have any actual transcripts of any particular incidents; however, we here at GC don't waste our time keeping an eye out for those we don't feel any need to, and I feel the need to keep my eye on you. I'm sure after all this we will have no problems from you at all rt and I look forward to dodging your fire as best as possible. Just know this, that if I catch you bending any of our rules from now on, expect an immediate ban, which I'm sure you do...happy fraggin!