Banned on #1 and #2 midwest????

Frog

I'm not sure why I'm banned on the Midwest servers :shrug03: . I was banned about a month ago on West and got the situation cleared up (http://www.gamrs.co/forums/index.php?showtopic=22184). At the end Shep lifted the ban on server #2 I believe. But I recently tried to go into server #2 and it said I was banned :unsure: . Can some one look into why I was banned on the Midwest servers and help me get unbanned. I play West server all the time and love the servers, but I hate when no one is west and I can't play in the Midwest because I was banned. If help'd I promise never to do whatever it was that i did ever again. :peace:

forgot, but my Steam ID is 0:1:6025710

Edited by Frog

I'm guessing you are a victim of the Banlist being combined. If you are banned in one eventually you will be banned in all. We just don't combine the banlist every day. If the situation was indeed cleared up from your first banning, then it should be no problem getting you back in the game. Where just going to have to get the attention of the Admin that banned/approved the unban to verify.