Banned for unknown reason

Guest krazyrunner86

Guest krazyrunner86
Guest krazyrunner86
Guest krazyrunner86
Guests

Hi,

My name is anti.HERO<real?>. I pulled this line from my game console as it contains my Steam ID. "# 304 "anti.HERO<real?>" STEAM_0:1:6965392 01:11 86 0 active". I was playing on Midwest Scopeless with my friend today and I was banned. My friend has been playing here for a year or so and he introduced me a few days ago. I think the admin who banned my is name Lazerus, or something similar to that. I suppose the reason I was banned was because I said "please stop f***ing blocking!", using the asterisks. I don't swear in "real" life, I usually say effing this and that, so when I am playing I type f***ing. I have never had a problem with this before on other servers but apparently this is not allowed on this server. I am new here and I am sorry for this infraction. I honestly did not realize how strict things are here. This was my mistake and I am sorry. I hope that this can be overturned as I find this an excellent server. If so, I can promsie that this will not happen again. I have a clean record, having never been previously banned from any server (or even kicked for that matter) and I will not break the rules again. If I am unsure of the rules in the future, as was somewhat true in this case, I will refrain from any action until I find out what the expectations are. The level of competition and the professionalism on your servers are a rare occurence in the CSS world and I commend you all for that, and thank you for creating such a fun place to play. Thank you for your time.

anti.HERO<real?>

Well said. Any level off cussing whether its simply ***** through the actual word will get you banned. You could argue one way or the other, but pretty much its that way to avoid any grey areas. Just don't do it. However, sounds like you understand now and are willing to abide.

Unless there was more to this story, you should be back playing in no time. I'm gonna leave this here for the banning admin to verify the circumstances and they can lift their ban as long as they agree with your story. While you wait for them, take a peek at this:

http://www.gamrs.co/htmlgc/joingcstandards.shtml

It should answer your questions. I believe that each map also now has a "wallpaper" of rules at each spawn point as well.

Guest krazyrunner86
Guest krazyrunner86
Guest krazyrunner86
Guests
Well said.  Any level off cussing whether its simply ***** through the actual word will get you banned.  You could argue one way or the other, but pretty much its that way to avoid any grey areas.  Just don't do it.  However, sounds like you understand now and are willing to abide.

Unless there was more to this story, you should be back playing in no time.  I'm gonna leave this here for the banning admin to verify the circumstances and they can lift their ban as long as they agree with your story.  While you wait for them, take a peek at this:

http://www.gamrs.co/htmlgc/joingcstandards.shtml

It should answer your questions.  I believe that each map also now has a "wallpaper" of rules at each spawn point as well.

Thanks a lot Bandit. It was honestly a mistake on my part and you won't have any problems from me. Your servers are awesome.

anti

Heya Krazy. Like I told your friend PopeInnocent, Im checking this thread as soon as I get home from work.

Excellent post. Thank you for admitting what you said. When Pope said you didnt know why you were banned, I took screenies of your chat.

You seem to be the type we look for around here. You admitted, apologized, and said it wouldnt happen again. Cant ask for more than that.

Just be warned, if theres a next-time.......

:)

Merry Xmas.

ps: Thanks Shaw.