Satellite Radio

Rashad

My dad was kinda pushing me to get a satellite radio service, but the idea of another monthly payment is the last thing I want. I don't know too much about them; so if anyone has any experience they would like to share concerning satellite radios, and radio providers, that would be great!

do u like talk radio ? I have a limited experience with it, listend to guys at work a couple times, Its pretty nice. lots of choices (genres) just like the music on digital cable or satelite tv with ALOT of talk radio stations.. think if u sign a contract its way cheaper. sorry for incoherent phrases just woke up.

I love my Sirius radio. Listen to it every single day.

Sirius is hot, but in this digital age of music, I find myself listening more and more to my MP3 Cd's then i do to radio of *any* form.

Not to say radio is bad, but it is kinda random.. the cool thing about Satillite radio is there really are no commercials or any of that sorta junk - it's pure solid music, and the selection is top-of-the-line.

If you listen to the radio a Lot (and by a lot, i mean daily/not just in the car) .. then i'd highly reccomend it.. but if you just listen to it once in awhile.. or want to put it on for a good mood, then it becomes very difficult to justify the cost.

i ahve noticed that satilite radio does not have real good sound quality. I mean i listen to my XM radio sometimes but still find the sound from teh regular radio to be better. I only listen to XM when i want comedy, hockey or news.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Circuit City has the Audiovox XM Plug-and-Play Satellite Receiver and Car Kit Package for $70 - $50MIR = $20. You also get a $25 gift card via mail in rebate. No activation required.

If you order for in store pickup, CircuitCity is supposed to credit you back $20 when you pick up your order which makes it free after rebate. The price is lower in store but you need to order online w/ store pickup to qualify for the $25GC.