I complain too much

TheGeek

Well ALL of you know that I complain too much......

I was told to try to compliment more and that will replace the complaining.

That has been helping a little. But not much.

So could you guys give me any advise on how to not complain on CS:S after I die or When my FPS drops or when my PING spikes??

GC Alumni

Well if you die because of a sudden drop in framerate, maybe you should just cap it somewhere. Use fps_max in the console. I find it reduces stuttering a lot.

Oh and as for the complaining, just remember that a lot of other players probably have some of the same problems. In fact, I suspect that most if not all of your kills come from this. ;)

Edited by mookie

Well ALL of you know that I complain too much......

I was told to try to compliment more and that will replace the complaining.

That has been helping a little. But not much.

So could you guys give me any advise on how to not complain on CS:S after I die or When my FPS drops or when my PING spikes??

Just swear and complain to yourself rather then over the mic or through in-game chat. thats what i do :D

Get a stick and when you want to say something/complain...just bite it....or wear a rubber band around your wrist and when you complain, snap it on you (hard) everntually you will not want anymore snaps and your complaining will hopefully go away...that is unless you have a high tolerance for pain...

Come up with a witty, original one-liner, every time you die. Bonus points for personalizing the one-liner to match the name of the guy who capped you, the way you died, or the dumb thing you did leading up to it.

It's a lot more fun, and you'll find that you make more friends than you butt heads. ...you'll also improve your comedy/writing skills.