UT2007 PC First

Flitterkill

"PC first. We're not scheduled to be a ps3 launch title, not certain where those news sites are getting that from. There will be a pre-release demo (on the PC at least)."

As quoted from an Epic producer on the Atari forums

Now as to the question of when.... ???????

-Fk

I assume people can play UT2007 on the console or PC... if they're playing online, PC gamers will own console players.

Think there'll be measures to even it out at all? (I'm thinking slight aimbots for console players or two separate multiplayer environments).

Rumor has it that the new PS3 is going to resemble a laptop. If so, it might have keyboard and mouse capability. I know PS2 has a keyboard you can attach but I don't think it has mouse recognition. Besides, UT has always been a PC game I don't know anyone that plays the console versions. I tried it once and the controls are crazy :blink:

I assume people can play UT2007 on the console or PC... if they're playing online, PC gamers will own console players.

Think there'll be measures to even it out at all?  (I'm thinking slight aimbots for console players or two separate multiplayer environments).

No slight aimbots for console players I hope cuz they will be like mini Uncleans everywhere pwn' folks! :=