FF Sponser

Bush

(edited)

I was at work today and wondered into an area that I haven't been in for two weeks. We were shut down over the holiday for a little over a week. And to give a little background in to where I work it is a large manufacturing plant that supplies parts to the automotive industry.

So at anyrate, I was walking around looking for some parts to do some studies on and out of the corner of my eye I see this very (you could say uber) ceiling fan out of the corner of my eye. It's atleast 30-40' in diameter. I was thinking to myself hmm I wonder if it has something to do with the squeezy donkey I keep on top of my monitor at work. Sure enough I look up at the donkey spinning in the hub 75 feet above of me.

Found out later that they installed it over shut down.

I just laughed and thought I would share it with you all.

BTW I had nothing to do with getting it, but mabe someone saw my donkey on top of my monitor and looked it up..

Also if you want to know how Fatty got them to become a sponsor.. psst.. ask him about the pirate joke :)

edit: I can't spell (note title).. Also I'll take a pic for you can see how big it really is in the near future. Big Fans Rock..

Edited by BushMaster