GoCI Branching off?

Shadowman

I was informed that eight is a chapter of goci of those who want to scrim adn compete.

In what? TWL and all that stuff I'm trying to get people back in to?

Kruten i started the Eight in hopes to start scrims and matches. I play every night and i guess i wanted to be involved in scrims but wasnt involved in the previous matches. If you need players to scrim for GoCI let me know i will be in. Oh by the way the Eight would love to have ya :spin2:

Devious1

I was informed that eight is a chapter of goci of those who want to scrim adn compete.

Kruten i started the Eight in hopes to start scrims and matches. I play every night and i guess i wanted to be involved in scrims but wasnt involved in the previous matches. If you need players to scrim for GoCI let me know i will be in. Oh by the way the Eight would love to have ya :spin2:

Devious1

Well if ya look at the two new threads I made yesterday you see we're getting back into it and already have a 3v3 match coming up(if anyone signs up to play). So to get things clear, Eight is just part of GoCI?

Devious1

Well if ya look at the two new threads I made yesterday you see we're getting back into it and already have a 3v3 match coming up(if anyone signs up to play). So to get things clear, Eight is just part of GoCI?

Yes that is correct EighT=GoCI