Where do you play BF2 at?

eb0

Recently picked this game up off a friend who doesn't want it anymore, best 2 dollars I've ever spent.

Are you guys regulars at any servers? I'm looking for a good Midwest located one to play at.

• 3 weeks later...
Try 205.234.159.29:16567 =US= my BF2 clan's ranked server, 32 people and same rules as GC servers, no smacktards, no TKers, etc.

I tried to connect to this one but it won't let me for some reason, says to check my connection(s). I have no prblm so far with any other servers. I want a good ranked one, but when I refresh my list only 1 comes up and it is usually full (only 16 players allowed). Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

Edited by Pestilence

• 3 weeks later...

Try 205.234.159.29:16567 =US= my BF2 clan's ranked server, 32 people and same rules as GC servers, no smacktards, no TKers, etc.

I tried to connect to this one but it won't let me for some reason, says to check my connection(s). I have no prblm so far with any other servers. I want a good ranked one, but when I refresh my list only 1 comes up and it is usually full (only 16 players allowed). Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

Sorry about that, I gave your our private server. Here are the two public ranked servers

BF2 Clan Server #1: 64.182.158.245:16567 (32 man Ranked, public)

BF2 Navy Server: 64.182.159.82:16567 (20 man Ranked, public)

Really sorry about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that, I gave your our private server. Here are the two public ranked servers

BF2 Clan Server #1: 64.182.158.245:16567 (32 man Ranked, public)

BF2 Navy Server: 64.182.159.82:16567 (20 man Ranked, public)

Really sorry about that.

No problem man, I found the 32 man ranked one and let me tell you it is by far my favorite BF2 server. I usually have a good ping and the rules are great and everything. The only prblm is a lot of times when i go to play no one is on the server =(. Is there a certain time when more people are on?

I'm assuming that being as good as server as it is and the amount of =US= members that there is usually a lot of traffic at certain times. Or better yet, does one of the servers have people on it more then the other? Just askin cuz I love playing on the 32 man server when there are people on and I only like to play on ranked servers.

Nope. We've had a low amount of activity, we've got out 32 man, and our 16 man (Navy server), but people seem to be playing pub servers more often I'm always on. If you ever wanna play together just xfire me *it's Allanon754*