*Hangs Self*

Saris

Moe's Mexican Grill.... mmm I had a picture of this burrito for my blog and thought I'd share it you boys. This one is call "Homewrecker" soo good! It's hard to it all! The burrito is huge nearly 8 inches, it's like a pillow of yummy goodness.

There's a Moe's up here in Albany near us. Wouldn't really call it a Mexican Grill though. It just has burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and salads, and not made anywhere close to anything really Mexican/New Mexican. Still good though.

Moe's Mexican Grill.... mmm I had a picture of this burrito for my blog and thought I'd share it you boys. This one is call "Homewrecker" soo good! It's hard to it all! The burrito is huge nearly 8 inches, it's like a pillow of yummy goodness.

There's a Moe's up here in Albany near us. Wouldn't really call it a Mexican Grill though. It just has burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and salads, and not made anywhere close to anything really Mexican/New Mexican. Still good though.

Erk corrections it's southwest grill... *laffs* and yes it is bunny free

Erk corrections it's southwest grill... *laffs* and yes it is bunny free

Oh yeah, forgot that was the name.

You all are missing out on a place called La Bamba's "Burrito's as big as your head". i think they are only in Indiana and a few college towns outside IN in mid-west...they are the worst things ever when you are sober but ironicaclly they are the best thing you've ever had once you got like 6-7+ beers in you!!!

the moral of this story is i gotta better drunk food than u, but same sober food!

You all are missing out on a place called La Bamba's "Burrito's as big as your head".  i think they are only in Indiana and a few college towns outside IN in mid-west...they are the worst things ever when you are sober but ironicaclly they are the best thing you've ever had once you got like 6-7+ beers in you!!!

the moral of this story is i gotta better drunk food than u, but same sober food!

Ya they have that in madison wi.