radeon aiw x800xt

Z3RO

ok so i got the new card for my bday. first i installed the omega drivers for some reason thy didnt work cleaned those put on the ati drivers now css works and i can ply video. my problem is tht now if i try and connect to a server thorough my steam favrites list css doeasnt work and if i alt tab out off css whn i try to go bac in i get an error message. my origonal crad was nivida and i positive i cleaned all the drivers but i might have missed one. plz hlp me. thnx in advance

not seeing favourites in game is a steam bug right now. everyone has this problem.

i always use ati drivers. i figure they know best. different drivers might gain you an fps or two but it's never significant.

I agree with Cujo here, its a good idea to at least use the ATi drivers first before dabbling into the Omega drivers. I've used them before, they're good but you should always install the ATi ones first to make sure everything is running as should be.

What did you use to "clean the drivers"? Going from Nvidia to ATi, I'd be using driver cleaner to get rid of any traces of Nvidia drivers. Hell, just to be safe I always use Driver Cleaner before installing a new version of video driver. Makes sure you're working with a clean slate.

http://www.drivercleaner.net/

i used a driver cleaner b4 going to omega but i dont rember if i used between the omega and ati switch.

its not my in game favites its whni try and connaect to a sever through the list in the steam menu.

and yah i think thts the error code i get

thnx for the hlp i think ill try reinstalling the ati drivers tonight and see wut happens using the cleaner for shure this time