Anyone wanna buy a XBOX 360?

akaM2

Hey I bought a XBox 360 4 days ago brand new from Best Buy and it is amazing, but I dont have time to play it and dont really play consoles so I kinda want to get my money back. Seeing if anyone wants one here on GC

1 Premium Xbox 360 (newest edition without heating issues)

1 Extra Wireless Controller

1 Madden 2006

1 Tiger Woods 2006

1 Charge and Play Kit

Basically Im just looking to sell everything for what I paid, all retail prices with free shipping.

anyone want it?

Hey I bought a XBox 360 4 days ago brand new from Best Buy and it is amazing, but I dont have time to play it and dont really play consoles so I kinda want to get my money back. Seeing if anyone wants one here on GC

1 Premium Xbox 360 (newest edition without heating issues)

1 Extra Wireless Controller

1 Madden 2006

1 Tiger Woods 2006

1 Charge and Play Kit

Basically Im just looking to sell everything for what I paid, all retail prices with free shipping.

anyone want it?

So let me get this straight. 4 days ago when you bought all that stuff you thought you had time to play it? And somehow now you don't? Sounds fishy. You lose alot of money gambling or something? Need to liquidate?

:unsure:

...and the reason you're not just returning it to BB? Restocking fee? Or are they still in uber-limited supply?

i could sell it for more on ebay(i think 70-100 more still) and i think its only store credit seeing how i opened everything up am i correct?

...and the reason you're not just returning it to BB? Restocking fee? Or are they still in uber-limited supply?

i could sell it for more on ebay(i think 70-100 more still) and i think its only store credit seeing how i opened everything up am i correct?

I've always had good luck with a receipt getting my money back at Best Buy, especially within 15 days. If you have a Reward Zone card, you don't even need a receipt, just the card. I think the standard return is 30 days, but I usually get more of a hard time after 15 (and some things, iirc, are 15 days, but I don't think the XBox 360 counts). Sure, you could easily get store credit for the machine, but it's obvious that you want the cash to put into other things. I'd give them a call and see what they can do, it will save you the trip.

The software, of course, may be an issue. Computer games in particular can only be exchanged for the same title iirc, and console games may be the same way. You might see how much the games are going for on eBay and accept a hit of a few dollars (if that's the case) to return the products for a full refund.

Again, give them a call and ask what the policies are. Saves you a trip to find out they won't take it back or charge a ridiculous restocking fee. FWIW I usually get my way at Best Buy if I am nice and ask them "Isn't there anything you can do?" When the manager comes out, usually that's gold. However, that's not always the case and they seemed to have become more strict on their return policy enforcement lately so YMMV.