Custom Map Night 2/18/06

Loved de_Haywire. Lot's of tight action. de_stock was great as well.

:biglaugha: An oldy, but a goody.

Hopefully I'll get my map finished sometime soon. Yes I am still working on it, I've just been very busy with work and other projects/games the past few weeks that I haven't had time to really finish it up.

Hopefully I'll get my map finished sometime soon. Yes I am still working on it, I've just been very busy with work and other projects/games the past few weeks that I haven't had time to really finish it up.

I haven't seen you in ages bergey...you must play after 10pm cause that's when i have to go to bed...drop into Ebu sometime!

Just a thought and I have no idea how practicable it would be.

Custom map night is a great success, always has been, and I have no idea how difficult it is to change a map cycle on a server, so......

My thought, is there any way that at the end of map night, we could run a poll in here that ran for 24 hours of the maps from the previous night. If there's a clear winner, we add it to the rotation for a week, then the following week replace it with the winner from the next week.

Again, I don't know if this is doable, an administrative nightmare, or been done/tried before, was just thinking about it and thought I'd post.

Custom map night is a great success, always has been, and I have no idea how difficult it is to change a map cycle on a server, so......

My thought, is there any way that at the end of map night, we could run a poll in here that ran for 24 hours of the maps from the previous night. If there's a clear winner, we add it to the rotation for a week, then the following week replace it with the winner from the next week.

Again, I don't know if this is doable, an administrative nightmare, or been done/tried before, was just thinking about it and thought I'd post.

HEY! Don't be stealing my ideas for Ebullition and then handing them over to Ice...now get back in my cellar lev!

Isn't that what Map Survivor was, on Recrudescence?

I guess I've been beaten to it on the ideas front, it'll teach mo for leaving the door open after he's given me my food.

Probably very similar to the map survivor thingy, thought it had been mentioned somewhere before but thought the idea had pretty much died a death.