New HLSW out

A handy little tool a bunch of you may not know about used by many of us is HLSW.

It's a little launcher proggy for HL based games. I use it to check several servers I play on, including a couple of DoD servers. Also, I use it to check on Plat remotely periodically.

It's shows vital stats when you click on one of the servers you've entered - map, player names, # of players, etc. If you want to see where your friends are this works great.

www.hlsw.net

I dunno what i would do without HLSW. It's so much cooler than using crappy serverspy to check up on my favorite servers. Its in realtime, tells u pretty much everything, and if you have the rcon pass you can admin your server without even looking at half-life! Its such a great tool, go get it!

LAZY?!?! Hey, I generally use this when I go home on lunch break before I head back to school. Just ask Machine-head. Buts its all in good fun.. Just remember that just because you don't see an admin, that does not mean there isn't one watching you all.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

... 'tis a joke my fellow community members.

Sarcas!m? It's so thick you can cut it with my cell phone!

It's the endless sarcas!M that makes the world turn.

Like why would a President of the most powerful country in the world..

say "Strategery?"

[if this has not confused you 100%or MORE, then there is no point in continuing this post.]