Request Petition to add Take Cash to TK list.

As the server currently stands when you get TKed you have 2 choices, slap to 80% hp, or forgive.

Problem is with this, is that slapping the player does not give you back what you lost and worse slapping them only subtracts from your already one player short team.

I have seen on other servers and I know we can do it, is to take cash from the player that TKed you. Not only does this pay back the player for his lost equipment when TKed, but It keeps the cash on your teams side so your not making things even worse.

As for beacon, drugging, and setting people on fire, its a problem because people come on the server and start messing around and it causes issues, so lets not get stuck on that topic, besides all of those once again subtract from your team and give nothing back to the TKed player, same issue.

So come on and give us your opinion, Yes or No, and lets see if we can get this added to our server permanently.

Edited by Kaanin

Thats what we were playing with earlier today. ...

Um, you ok Kaanin? Its been $ all day long

Well i wasnt sure if it was a permanent thing or something tossed on by you or whatever in the meantime for fun.