Super pounce of doom

Tonight I pounced on fairweather from roof (B side) and killed him to win the round on de_piranesi map. Too bad I died doing it! :freak: But I laffed for like two rounds. :lol2: So worth it

2006-03-05 21:46:48 Team Bonus My team received a points bonus of 2 for triggering "All Terrorists eliminated". Stock Mid-West de_piranesi

2006-03-05 21:46:48 Suicide I committed suicide with "world". Stock Mid-West de_piranesi

2006-03-05 21:46:48 Kill I killed Fairweather with tmp. Stock Mid-West de_piranesi

LOL!!

Once i was owning with the awp and i was down to 15 health in nuke, i was in the snipers nest and a noob team member shot me and scared me and i fell from the snipers nest and died.............. not cool, i think it was funny because i screamed, fell, and died.

Nice wabbit. I always find it funny when someone wins the round and then dies from the nade of the person they killed. Don't know exactly why.

I always hope fer that to happen when i drop a nade right before i die...

Would of been cool if the round reseted before I died but gravity was against me. I WAS suppose only fall to the balcony but i totally only nic the ledge and well that all she wrote... "world" hates me. I wish i was recording a dem when that happened. :spin2:

That all happened at the same exact second? SUS-picious.....

I'm unkillable in that game though. In de_inferno (during a scrim) I was right next to the bombsite (like 10 feet outside of the bomb planting area) and it went off in my face and I survived with 8 HP left. Asian skills ftw!