[805] ^alba - looking to be forgiven and unbanned...

Guest 805^alba

Guest 805^alba
Guest 805^alba
Guest 805^alba
Guests

I was playing with you guys for about an hour today (Wed, 3/8/06, 2-3pm PST) and I was not insulting anyone, being rude, or anything malicious. I ventured to ask "what rate is everyone using, because I am getting lots of shiet."

I was told by Avengence that it was a filter-bypass ban from Lazerus and what I need to do to request being unbanned. It was both a "reflex" word and bad judgement (as i have used other words like dung, etc) but it was unintentional and a mistake. I regret and apologize in hope for consideration to be unbanned. I will make a conscious effort to catch further descriptive words and replace them with something more appropriate.

Thanks for your time, regardless of decision.

[805] ^alba

# 1546 "[805] ^alba" STEAM_0:1:1799968 00:07 109 11 active

Laz will be in shortly to berify the validity of your request, until then please feel free to check out one of our other fine servers...

as for you two (alba/fox)...get into the back room...you know the rules

*finds paddle...gives her a wax...practices swing...follows alba/fox into back room*

:freak:

<begin Pulp Fiction music>

only post relevant information in here...next time Ima wake up the gimp...

Guest 805^alba
Guest 805^alba
Guest 805^alba
Guests

thanks anonymo.... avengence filled me in on the process also. the other servers are a bit too far for me.

P.S. - "one alba is enough" - .......there are always version upgrades. :peace:

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums Alba. Yes, I banned you for avoiding the filter on the West server today. Shortly prior to that there was a warning about language.

Ill unban you now. In the meantime, Id suggest you make certain you are aware of all our general server rules as a "next time" will most likely be permanent.

Cya in-game!

Guest 805^alba
Guest 805^alba
Guest 805^alba
Guests

yeah, thanks Laz. i have been playing on GC West but as of late, been playing on quite a few other servers because of buddies who i play along with. they are always giving me new servers to go to and then i start to forget what servers have what rules and such.

anyhow, thanks for the 2nd chance and i should be okay now as i will make GC my primary server and ask my buddies to play there instead. GC is the closest thing to our old server (A Better Place To Source) regarding rules and regulations.