Jeep Wrangler

NOFX

Has anyone ever owned one? I'm thinking about getting one as my next car. I feel to much like a sissy driving a Jetta around and the longer I hold onto this car, the faster it is depreciating.

My buddy had one, but the soft-top was horrible on the interstate, it was sooo loud, it was a 95 though, I wonder if they have gotten any better?

(edited)

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing:

I Just found a 2003 Wrangler, White with a dark gray top.... 5 speed, A/C, etc.......with...

only 2,340 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes under 3k miles and its ONLY $12,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drove it today and it is practically Brand new, super clean.. the guy has way to much money and has obvisoulsy kept it in the garage for the past 3 years.... This deal is comparable to buying the sport's car off grandma for super cheap.......

I took my car to carmax and they are giving me 12,000 for it. 500 dollars out of pocket for a year newer car with 52,000 less miles. oh man Im stoked.. Ill post pictures when I get this baby next week

Edited by NOFX

woh. That's just awesome! Congrats on the find. Did you run a carfax report?

http://www.carfax.com/

I did not. I think I should see how much it costs and go outside and get mine. 2000 Toyota Solara SLE-V6 w/74+k miles for about the same. That's just an awesome find, though! I was excited about mine. I can't wait to see the pix.

++

$20 for 1, $25 for unlimited reports. I'm doing mine now.

++

lol okay. I'm the 3rd owner.

My car was born 10/25/1999 in Canada. First purchased in February in Michigan. It got repossed in 2003, and sold at auction in Indiana w/ 29,759 miles. Driven until I bought her in February in Indiana.

I actually got nervous and that's why I paid the $20. Might be worth knowing if that's as great a find as it seems.

woh. That's just awesome! Congrats on the find. Did you run a carfax report?

I did not. I think I should see how much it costs and go outside and get mine. 2000 Toyota Solara SLE-V6 w/74+k miles for about the same. That's just an awesome find, though! I was excited about mine. I can't wait to see the pix.

++

$20 for 1, $25 for unlimited reports. I'm doing mine now.

++

lol okay. I'm the 3rd owner.

My car was born 10/25/1999 in Canada. First purchased in February in Michigan. It got repossed in 2003, and sold at auction in Indiana w/ 29,759 miles. Driven until I bought her in February in Indiana.

I actually got nervous and that's why I paid the $20. Might be worth knowing if that's as great a find as it seems.

I did a carfax report on my Jetta when I bought it. I do not think I am going to get one for this jeep. A carfax report will only show you stuff if it has been reported to insurance. Mine came up clean, but when I took it to carmax for the appraisal, They told me the hood and right fender has been painted, but they can't tell if they are original or not.

The guy Im buying it from seems very trust worthy to me. He builds houses and man did he build himself a nice house. He has about 4 cars and pointed out another that only had 7k miles on it. This jeep only literally looks on the outside and inside as if it had just rolled off the lot. The only downside is that it is the 4 cylinder not the 6, but Im not worried about it, still has about 150 HP and a good amount of torque, just not the acceleration the 6 has.

Well, I ended up getting 13,000 for my car..

300 dollars in credit card fees for getting a cash advance for 12,500...

350 tax and registration fee for the state of virginia for the Jeep..

Total =

-150. Well Trading my car and 150 bucks I guess is an OK deal for a newer ride with super low miles

I should hire you tell find my next car/bike! :erm: $150 out of pocket for a newer/lower mileage vehicle is amazing! Way to go! She looks nice too. Never had the Jeep bug, but I know the people who have them generally love them. Now take the money you saved getting this and go get yourself a brand new CBR600RR!