Good and Bad News

Kilzugud

Back on the 27th of Feb. i was running a land navigation course with some of my guys. it was a long and pretty extensive course with several unforgiving obstacles that we had to overcome. in the last 4 mile stretch of the course i blew out my knee. to keep it short and simple i missed a step on the rocks and had a little fall. at first they didnt think it was going to be too bad but as time went on surgery was inevitable. so i will be headed in here friday of this week to have surgery on my left knee(what a way to spend my birthday on saturday... in the hospital). the recoop time isnt extremely long but its long enough that they have decided to pull me from my deployment. that was good and bad, but for personal reasons so i wont get into how i feel about it.

so long story short it looks like i will be at FF for sure. i am very excited about seeing people i met last year and meeting the new people this year. the reason for this post is to let everyone know whats been going on and its also because i will need 2 or 3 people to give me a hand. i will be helping fatty out with security and would also like a couple of people to help me out. it isnt going to be that indepth we are just basically there to make sure no one is around our stuff that shouldnt be and that none of it disappears. so if you are interested please send me a PM and i will get back to you as soon as possible. thx guys for all your support and i am looking foward to seeing all of you in july!!!

Looks like 'Mo's quest for a Kilz replacement will eventually end with... Kilz. It's great to hear that you're still OK; I hope your knee heals up good as new.

PM me if you're still thinking about that map; there's still (probably) plenty of time to get it done in time for FF.

Hey Kilzzzzzzzz!! Hope your knee heals 100%!! I wil be praying for you! Look forward to seeing you soon! :)

hey bud, glad to see you are still around also!! it will probaly be a good 6-8 weeks before anyone sees me online playin but who knows. thx for your prayers.

*dances*

Oh...right...your knee...

*sits down and begins to tap foot wildly*

sooooooooooooo.....YES!!!!! KILZ FOR FF!!! Oh and Scuba...I wouldn't cut up that cut-out just yet...I think ebil has a crush on it...must be the carrot kilz was holding when the picture was taken...silly bunny...thats just a picture of a carrot...

*runs headlong into giant beer add on the side of a building*

*dances*

Oh...right...your knee...

*sits down and begins to tap foot wildly*

sooooooooooooo.....YES!!!!! KILZ FOR FF!!! Oh and Scuba...I wouldn't cut up that cut-out just yet...I think ebil has a crush on it...must be the carrot kilz was holding when the picture was taken...silly bunny...thats just a picture of a carrot...

*runs headlong into giant beer add on the side of a building*

ROFL :biglaugha:

Hey Kilz, it's good to hear your gonna be at FF, but take care of that knee!

Also, Happy Birthday! (age?) Im sure your surgery will go over just fine!

See ya Around :wavey: