banned for no reason...

Guest violent

Guest violent
Guest violent
Guest violent
Guests
(edited)

hi guys...i registered for forums just to post this topic. I was banned from your css west pub on 3/16/06 at 10:45 am. I play in your pub regularly and for no apparent reason i got banned for having a good score. We all have our good runs with frags and i was in for 15 minutes before some immature admin decided to ban me. I dont think it's fair cuz i dont hack watsoever. I dont know who banned me or for what reason. Who ever banned me, plz talk to me on aol or irc. I dont care but i just dont think it's fair. I just got a brand new computer 4 days ago from upgrading from a dell. I dont pub much but wen i do, its at gamerscoalition. I would appreciate it if you would unban me cuz im really disapointed. I have an easy 4 digit. 0:1:1655

Edited by Bubblegum Bandit

Guest violent
Guest violent
Guest violent
Guests

ok well, i apologize for the acronym. I have never been a problem in your public server. I just think it's not fair how an admin can conclude that i supposedly cheat after watching me for 10 minutes. I really have nothing else to apologize for except for the fact that i wanna be back in the only pub i play in. Server ip 72.37.147.22:27015. Slim was in the pub at the time, and i dont know why he would ban me since he see's me in there all the time. I do have several handles. Violent, violence...former mG\\

sounds like a couple things from violent will get this ban lifted:

- changing your spray to a decent spray

- letting us know you understand the rules

- working for me on sunday at the burrito shop, 12noon-7pm.

post up, let us know where you stand, and we go from there.

Guest violent
Guest violent
Guest violent
Guests
(edited)

okay now i fully understand why i was banned...i was totally not paying attention and i drew a blank. I apologize for the spray, i just wish i had a warning or something. Too busy scrimming and spraying...but i will not have that spray any longer and i understand the rules of server...i mean other than the spray, i dont cause troubles in the server...its my favorite one. So again, sorry, hope to see u guys there again.

Why do still insist that you were banned for hacking when John told you plain and simple you were banned for cussing. Acronym or word, its all the same to us.

um...only place i "cussed" was the original topic title...and it was an acronym...and i apologized...k thx

-violent...

ps- as for burrito shop... you got a deal... after my pizza parlor shift though...

Edited by violent