notahacker

Guest cyanid

Hendryx Posted on Feb 11 2003, 01:06 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rofl, if that chris is who I think it is, that really isn't good evidence. I wouldn't be surprised if that kid gave you the hacks himself.

^ lmao.

Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guests

Ok, it kinda works out like this. Now OBVIOUSLY Muffin will deny that he does get raped every day, but this is the whole truth, I have to watch him get dragged off by TOKA every day in school. Secondly, Chris Altonji IS OSAMA BIN TANJI. I rest my case...

Oh, and if you dont like me the server told me to come register and say hello, and I have a free this period with NOTHING BETTER TO DO CUZ NEO ISNT CUTTING. What a loser... :ph34r:

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests
I saw NeO's pee pee, it was small.

ummm....shauns looking at pete naked cuase this small thing dont fit me..

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I've tried many hacks out, for many different reason. But you'll never catch me using one in an online server. I test them out against bots on my local machine to see what new features have been added. Also, it helps determining what walls you can and can't shoot through (I miss 1.1 an awp would go through anything).

• 3 weeks later...
i know that muffin aka triston plienes does not hack we always joke around about it but never hack. Once he was thinking of trying hacks out a couple weeks ago but couldnt fine an untracebLe one but it would have been just for fun.
So is everything this guy babbled true then.

I have to agree with shadow. Everything that cyanid said was true except me getting raped at school. That is a scary thought

Ok Cyanide was the first

I was second

and 3rd is muffins response.

I think it's not just conincidene that the 2 weeks he totally improved was also the same two weeks he was looking for hack for fun.

lmao. what a usless topic

pretty much suming it up there.... The only people who need to be

concerned with cheaters are the admins.. lets have productive talks

about CS here and a little less drama :rolleyes:

:ph34r: