Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

This is a WIDE SCREEN!

8ms Response time AND DVI!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BXEUD...2873942-8472667

Rebate for to make it 189 is here: http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/00/..._V57405381_.pdf

This will NOT last long at all!!

Edit: Nevermind, it has expired already. Back up to 299.

Edited by zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

it has already expired. Sorry fellas.

I hope my order goes through.

I ended up going with this monitor. Its really nice IMO. I think I got it for a similar price from CompUSA after a $50 mail in rebate.

Whoh, I just looked at the price you posted, I think after my rebate mine was $250. Crap, if I'd have seen that I would have bought another. Kinda suckes having one of these and a 19" CRT as duals.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

They charged my card so it looks I am getting it. Before it would never be charged and it would end up cancelled.

I can't wait to get this thing. Awesome deal.... now I can play CSS in widescrean mode and it will fit the screen! Woot!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I have my sources young padawan. :-P

Quick!!

I'm having the wife order one.

Should I go with the widescreen or the regular 19" (912b)

I returned your PM. As I said there (so everyone else can see) I really do not know. I know little on how a widescreen LCD works with gaming. I know a lot has to do with what resolutions your video card can do. I am not sure if mine can do this (as I am at work right now). A regular gives you more space over all (in square inches) than a wide screen. I say wait and let me be the test subject.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

No, Amazon caught on to how many they were selling so they brought the price up to 299. Newegg has it for 289 but there is shipping. I got lucky that I ordered it when I did. Now I am hoping my card can support 1440 x 900 resolution. Maybe if Cujo is home he will remember as he has the same card.

I tried playing CS on mine for the first time last night. Granted I'm running a 9500 Pro still, but best I could run it in was like 768x480 or whatever that WS res is. At it looked really blocky at that res. Works fine in 1440x900 for everything else I run, photoshop and what not.

Hopefully I can upgrade before FF or I guess I'll be renting one of those escapeplay comps.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Item got cancelled as a price mistake. So I will not be getting it after all. Amazon is horrible about these types of mistakes.