SPRING BREAK!

Vovik

Last week was my spring break. Me and 4 of my friend took my van and went on a trip to Milwaukee-Chicago area.

Stayed up in downtown Milwaukee, partied, showed some locals how to drink...Played some ball in rec center in Marquette U. Checked out Bucks-Hawks game....pretty lame teams but the game was decided by 1 point so it was fun still.

Went to East Chicago, IN...stayed in the hood. Some of the guys' cars got stuff stolen from em cause they forgot to lock em...still it was right outside the house... :twitch: dumb city.

Went to downtown Chicago, Sears Tower, nice restaurants. Stayed at one doode's house only 10 mins from downtown Chicago. Went to latino club in downtown.

Finally, went to Mpls. for one night, stopped by Mall Of America. Then, later hustled some ppl for money in poker and returned back to Duluth.

That was pretty nice break, no CS tho, but that's good sometimes to switch up the flow.

What'd you do for Spring Break?

i was at that game too lol, where did you stay? Where did you go out drinking?

top section in the middle. good seats, only $10 (of course we didn't sit where we were supposed to)