first post

Kurtz

wel we're in the tourny so teams start posting who your sending to represent you and there won ids.

doh:

Kurtz 167111

raven 1778243

lep 318505

csls:

FaCeHole wonid 177792

Gond wonid 157446

YoMamma wonid 351383

sid:

Vengeance 856822

Sid 1376365

Mustard 907283

Backups :

m0unT'n33r 1485577

Duke 90613

I don't think the number on the roster matters...put all you want no?  We should just have representation from each team each match or something.  I'm sure Kurtz will figure it out.

I really dont want to go to this guy with 60 members but i have no problem with pos. making it 4 or maybe 5 from each team. Lets do this for now stick with the 3 and add 2 backups for future consideration.In the past not many peeps have shown interest in playin 3rd party maps so lets see what we have first then go from there.One thing to think of is with more peeps the more communiction problems that can arise and theres more of a chance with conflicts coming up between eachother. i got exited about this cause it looked fun but if it becomes people arguing over gettin to play and not gettin along with so and so this could turn into a big mess instead.

I agree with Kurtz. 3 starters, 2 backups max. That way, those who play backup will always have 2nd dibs to playing. Also, we should leave it up to each team captain to tell the CCC who is playing on a week by week basis. We should also schedule practice times on fox/echo so we all know what to do. I'll speak with Moss about getting the maps on echo since it's a non-pub server that is usually used only for matches. For now, Fox will be updated and if we can get a consistent 3on3 or 4on4 going on the map of the week, we should be ok. This is gonna require some communication. The way this tourney goes, we not only have to be prepared for the land we are attacking but be prepared to defend our land as well. The more land we own, the more areas we can get attacked thus making it difficult to concentrate on a specific map. We will maybe assign backup troops to specific maps to defend while keeping the core starters for attacking new land. This will keep us on our toes and we can prepare better for each round.

Also, I think maybe the MCC should adopt this system and see how it works?

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests

here are the players for S!d

Starters :

Vengeance 856822

Sid 1376365

Mustard 907283

Backups :

m0unT'n33r 1485577

Duke 90613