Maximum Carnage vs Diablo

tWc|WhiteyFord

yeah looks that way. so we better get a move on it. so we can tell our guys. seems like later in the night is the best time for some of my guys.

what is the deal with your guys.

i know you have elocin and i have forz so they are probably gonna be available around the same times.

i'm sure there's a reason they're available around the same times but i don't know it. :) ya later in the evening is always best for me. 9-12est. jihad works til 10cst so i'm tryin to find his off days cause that might be too late for a few people.

well a good bit of our guys are late nighters too, i am usually up late everynight.

i made a post to my guys on a best time for this match from now until thursday. we need to get this done. let me know when you find something out, if we are short on time and you can get ahold of me just call my cell 512/940/2288 ask for thomas

i dont want us to get disqualified for not meeting the time requirement.

i am only waiting on a few to see how late they are up and what not. i will play as late as need be. i guess i can take on you guys, i probably wont win but i will do that before i forfeit.

(edited)

well thursday at nine i have a clan match, i guess my guys could play without me but i would rather play. well see what is the deal with wednesday.

let me know any other ideas?

i could do thursday but say at 1030 as well because our match is at 9ct against eh

Edited by tWc|WhiteyFord

i can run console on the private parts server. if you want to wait till the twl match is done, i can get it going again for our match. so tell your guys not to go into the server until i tell you to so we dont screw up our twl match. that would be bad, i will contact you on teamspeak.

let me know if this is a problem

(edited)

steam friends?

can you join the gc teamspeak i do not know this steam friends thing, do you have aim by chance?

do you have enough guys

i have so far me, lunk, demoner, forz, pyro

maybe chamberlain and no john.

i have some subs that are waiting incase my guys dont show up.

Edited by tWc|WhiteyFord