Banned along time ago

ZgguN

(edited)

Well as alot of you older members know Back in 03 I got band from Trop. For Hacking. its along story that im sure some of you remember. The short Version is. I was a dispute admin for UGS at the time. and a friend and I got drunk and started to play around with the hacks. I went on Trop dont know why and Got myself baned. However i did tell everyone out right it was me and took my ban. Got what i deserved. how ever i do remember geting unbaned in late 04. I think it was fatty that unbaned me after that i play for about a week then quit play CS all together. I started to play again about a week ago and have been playin on one of the .Gc servers. mag and i have talked i told him that i remember geting unbaned. Today when i tryed to log on i was baned again. I'm just asking that the admins review this and Let me know if i can get unbaned. i enjoy playing on the .Gc servers have I alot of friends that play here.

I know that admins have had the Topic up in the admin forums sense my return Just wanted to know what the good word is.

Thanks.

P.S. Mag I'll pwn you on Lan Come to madison =D

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:25940

Edited by Nuggz

When you have to send someone down to the basement to retrieve files from the archives, it can take some time. Plus they have to go by a series of cells like in Silence of the Lambs.....and no, I'm not telling you who is in those.

When you have to send someone down to the basement to retrieve files from the archives, it can take some time. Plus they have to go by a series of cells like in Silence of the Lambs.....and no, I'm not telling you who is in those.

do you ever let Lunk out of the basement?

do you ever let Lunk out of the basement?

And here I was gonna tell you the quick and easy way to get unbanned and playin' again. :freak:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I will vouche for Nuggs and the time I've got to play with and talk with him the last several weeks. Stand up guy IMO.

(This may actually hurt your chances)

I will vouche for Nuggs and the time I've got to play with and talk with him the last several weeks. Stand up guy IMO.

(This may actually hurt your chances)

Thanks ZD