EbilDustBunny

GC Alumni
(edited)

---------------------------

BFG GeForce MX 4000 128MB DDR PCI Graphics Card - trade pending

*Like New Condition*

*Original Packing*

Well I only used this card for like a month. I sent out my card for repairs... bought this 4000 as a tempt card and they sent me a new one back. And the 4000 whent back into it's box. Kinda a bad use of $90(that's after tax)... yeah bought it from the store and didn't order it. I got the receipt for that lifetime warrenty for the card too.

I was going to ebay it but I figured I'd check if any of you boys would like a practically new card. I have the original box and stuff. It's store back into it's original anti-static bag. I'll get pictures up later. I'll even include some of those games that came with my 7800gt. lol.

Selling it with the GC discount: $50... and around a $5 shipping fee(it's just a guess for the shipping but i'd get a real price for it when a offer is made). And you'd get Ground Control 2 for PC FREE (... sound fair? Plus you'd get my mailing address... maybe I should charge extra just fer that... :shrug03:)

UPDATE: I just marked it down $10... I didn't check the market price... only guestimated from what I paid for it >_< so I changed that 60 to a 50...

Half Life 2 *new* (but unwrapped)

This is a request from a friend... she was going to play CS but apparently she thought her little laptop could run such a game. She never asked me and well next thing you know she bought it and called me... it's not working everything is too slow. We went to walmart and swapped it for another copy. They unwrapped it which was part of my goal to have it wrapped... so I can ebay for her. No-one is going to trust me on e-bay saying "I swear it's never been used." Litterally I never opening the box when we got it back from the store.

So if anyone wants to help out my friend and see if anyone has a friend who is going to buy the game. And just maybe... mayyybe buy it from me. It's collecting dust and I've asked everyone. $40 and we'll take care of the shipping... and my friend will be so happy.

I think she's going to through in some extra stuff for anyone how buys it.

Or maybe she'll trade stuff... I'll ask her.

Games for Trade or Sell

- .hack//infection (PS2)

- Harvest Moon Save the Home Land (PS2) -trade pending-

- Dark Cloud (PS2)

- Black and White 2 (PC)

- Black and White 2 Guide

- Katamari Damacy (almost beat it... fun but gets me dizzy here and there)

All of these are in MINT CONDITION... CDs have no scratches... and are clean, even the manuals look perfectly new.

Thanks for checking this out... I'll see what else I can get rid of lol.

Made some adjustments and updates... does anyone want to by my furby :P

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Well, you could always try to snag some more Furbys and build one of these monsters:

http://www.trygve.com/furbeowulf.html

To contribute,

- Harvest Moon Save the Home Land (meh beat it...it's for PS2)

How was it? Sounds like it was a disappointing game in the whole series, which would be a shame.

.hack//infection (first .hack game fore PS2)

I've been wondering what the heck this game was. Is it some kind of console RPG?

Oh, and an important question, do I have to use the analog stick for either game? I don't like the analog stick (in the vast majority of instances) and unfortunately that's a deal-breaker for me.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Well, you could always try to snag some more Furbys and build one of these monsters:

http://www.trygve.com/furbeowulf.html

To contribute,

- Harvest Moon Save the Home Land (meh beat it...it's for PS2)

How was it? Sounds like it was a disappointing game in the whole series, which would be a shame.

.hack//infection (first .hack game fore PS2)

I've been wondering what the heck this game was. Is it some kind of console RPG?

Oh, and an important question, do I have to use the analog stick for either game? I don't like the analog stick (in the vast majority of instances) and unfortunately that's a deal-breaker for me.

I liked it better then a wonderful life... this one is pretty cool it's like a snapshot of harvest moon where your goal is to save the farm and town... when you do you can loop back and save if a different way... there's like 6-8 ways to end the game... it's fun and lots of little cool story but I like the traditional Harvest Moon games... long and pratically lasts forever.

.hack i dunno how i got the game honestly... but it's and RPG type final fantasy like game. the main character aka you are playing this MMORPG and something about people getting into comas... there's a DVD included which you watch before playing the game. It was real cool... then it told me to becontinued.... which I was told you bring your character from volume 1 to the other volume.... I heard there's 4 in this series. it's super cute/cool it's a game about a rpg game. lol... you get e-mail your friends you make and randomly show up to play with you.

Analog sticks... harvest moon and .hack you kinda do, just the left for rotating the camera view mainly but the right stick is optional for moving... directional pad works for walking. I know this for sure on .hack but says so.... but i can check for you on harvest moon. :P

http://www.trygve.com/furbeowulf.html is scarey..... :twitch:

Edited by EbilDustBunny