Is the FTP working?

Primus

Tried to login to the gc ftp and couldn't. Tried both the gc and the cs server but to no avail. Has the IP's changed or am I doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I like to use the gc one for post pics and so on. :peace:

Its not the stats I'm refering to its logging into the ftp with smart ftp program. Getting invalid id or pw. Just pm'd BB, even though I see this is from last month. New install so I am just getting thing back in order. Thanks guys. :peace:

I think when we put the new HD in, some users got lost.....Your folders should still be there, because we just mirrored the old HD. I may just need to set up your user again. I'm out of town for the week, if I get a second and can access mantis, I will check on the c ouple of guys that have sent me e-mails, otherwise it will be middle of the week next week before I can figure it out. We're working on transferring ownership of this job to someone with more time, I just haven't had the time to sit down and show him how it works. Please be patient.