A guy who "tagged" Air Force One

Rashad

I hate Marc Ecko.

He thinks he is some street thug but the fact that he can afford to rent a 747, get it painted to look exactly like Air Force One just too make a 2 minute long movie for the internet shows how much of a spoiled jerk he is.

Haha he might be a jerk, but I'm pretty sure his parents didn't give him his money, he earned it making a million-dollar clothing brand. And then a ton of other stuff.

Plus he could probably buy the 747, not just rent it :P

I fixed it wise guy!

Have you ever seen any interviews or movies of him? He thinks he's a ganster.

LoL...I was just buggin ya! But ya...he grew up on the streets of New York and that's just the lifestyle...it's the same here in Toronto...I have lots of thuggy friends...I've been shot at, nearly stabbed...*mumble mumble*...amongst other things...I think though you have to get out of that "gangster" area cause it is all just an act...the gangbangers that I've known in Toronto are pretty bad...but couldn't hold a candle to the mafiosos I've dealt with (ie if 50cent had even been shot by someone who actually knew how to use a gun a little more than his voice would have been affected), so take marc with a grain of salt...it's just how he makes his money is all...I'll definitely agree that he takes himself too seriously...but he is/was a great designer (he's kinda fallen off now)