Ban lift please

Guest Alaric'

Guest Alaric'
Guest Alaric'
Guest Alaric'
Guests
(edited)

Hi...

I was banned from the GC West Stock CS:Source server during the afternoon on April 23rd. My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:30629 and my name was Alaric. I'm not sure by who actually banned me because there were roughly 10 players with a .gc tag on. I play on this GC server quite a bit. I've never had a problem with anyone in the server at any time. I like the mature environment.

What happened:

I joined the server and played about 3 rounds. After I died during that round, I typed in, "holy shiet." I was banned in 5 seconds. I never said anything else during my short time there, and that's the only thing I can think of that I could have been banned for.

Yes, I take responsibility for typing in that string of letters 0_o. I'm am greatly sorry that I offended someone or broke any server rules in the process. I enjoy playing in the stellar GC servers and I can assure you that I will refrain from breaking any more rules.

Carpe diem.

Edited by Alaric'

sorry, this was the consequence of good adminning. you went around the filter, which suggests you knew about the filter...which reminds you about the rules anytime you try to type a four letter friend.

but, nice post. please help us keep the servers clean and fun from here on out. i was going to lift your ban, but the steam id you provided isn't in the ban list:

06:59:47 removeid STEAM_0:1:30629
06:59:47 removeid:  couldn't find STEAM_0:1:30629

(btw if there's more to the story from the admin, this could change things)

Guest Alaric'
Guest Alaric'
Guest Alaric'
Guests
(edited)

Sorry, the Steam id is:

STEAM_0_1_306293

add a 3 on the end there.

Edited by Alaric'

I was the one that banned you. I had posted in game many times about cussing and filter avoids. One person b4 for type the same thing as you did and was banned, i typed again do not go around filter. You then typed the same thing that got him banned....so banned. I am in line with SJ on the lift of the ban, but this should serve as a good reminder.