Guest RefleX

Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guests
(edited)

Well today i got banned from stock.

I wasnt given a reason nor a warning.

Lefty tells me it was from "team stacking" and to be honest with you, me and limb were giggling about how we both autoed and it put us on the same team for 2 maps. I wasnt even given a warning.

I know for 100% that if you asked either of us to switch we would have in a heart beat.

I just dont think that a kick/ban without warning was neccesary or maybe there was another reason behind it?

0:0:456005

Edited by RefleX

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

FYI, You will want to post your Steam ID.

(edited)

Attitudes stunk.. remember shooting me for accidently killing ur buddy. That warrants a ban right there. Reflex just check ur attitude at the door. Your a very good player and i would like to see ya stick around these parts. I wanna shoot people all the time for being nubs..BUT I DON'T. Teamstacking i don't have an issue about that.

My 2 cents

Edited by StepBack

Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guests
Attitudes stunk.. remember shooting me for accidently killing ur buddy. That warrants a ban right there. Reflex just check ur attitude at the door. Your a very good player and i would like to see ya stick around these parts. I wanna shoot people all the time for being nubs..BUT I DON'T. Teamstacking i don't have an issue about that.

My 2 cents

I shot you because it was last round and the bomb was right about to blow up....you were hiding in pit and the ct was saving(for sum reason, the ct was saving when he needed to win that round). I shot you, bomb blew up and the map changed.

o.O

I ment it as a joke, plus i could care less if you killed limb, id kill him myself but apparently im not allowed to.

Read Limbcutter's thread

Unless another admin chose to ban you specifically, you may have been a victim of combining all of our server bans. I'll lift it, reserving the right to reban if needed.

We've had too many discussions regarding s4h members and how they push the limits of the rules in every capacity. Although it may not be directed at you specifically, we've given enough warnings to s4h. You guys have been around long enough to know how things run.

I'm lifting your ban now.

Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guests
members stay out of the got banned forums. no need to start flame wars, let the admin who banned them deal with it

btw, any idea which admin banned you?

Im guessing pope, but magruter was in there to but ive never had a problem with him.

I'm just randomly picking one of these threads to share my thoughts as a leader in this community.

My experience with s4h while playing or admining has given me a considerable sub-par impression. While we love having skilled players in our servers, we will not sacrifice the atmosphere for any amount of talent whatsoever. When it comes down to it, from my personal observation and from my reading the various topics and history of issues with s4h, one common theme surfaces every time: s4h is all about s4h.

We pride ourselves on our community atmosphere, on being friends with those that we play with and against, and enjoying ourselves while playing the game. It's an impossibility to be wrapped up completely in your own game or in the collective game of your teams and still accomplish this vision.

GC's Complete Set of Standards

In the end, s4h has been a high maintenance group. While we love it when people come to an understanding and appreciation of our goals, there comes a time when you either get it or you don't. Perhaps some members of s4h get it, but at this moment you'd have trouble convincing me that the group as a whole embraces our standards...it's just too obvious in the other direction.

Perhaps it's our fault for letting things go as far as they have. Admins have a tendancy to be a little more lenient with the people they know, or the teams that frequent our servers. Why? Because again, we like the competition and we like it when teams call our pubs their home.

But I must stress again that there's a line when our standards become more important than anything or anyone.

These weren't the result of the recent ban upgrade:

L0425107.log(103): L 04/25/2006 - 18:19:54: Banid: "s4h.RefleX<4624><STEAM_0:0:456005><>" was kicked and banned "permanently" by "Console"

L0425107.log(104): L 04/25/2006 - 18:19:54: "s4h.RefleX<4624><STEAM_0:0:456005><CT>" disconnected (reason "Kicked and banned")

L0425107.log(105): L 04/25/2006 - 18:19:54: Banid: "s4h.Limbcutter<4576><STEAM_0:1:1710012><>" was kicked and banned "permanently" by "Console"

L0425107.log(106): L 04/25/2006 - 18:19:54: "s4h.Limbcutter<4576><STEAM_0:1:1710012><CT>" disconnected (reason "Kicked and banned")

Speaking of mrX, a snippet from the guidelines for this forum:

The rules for GC servers and forums can be summed up rather simply - act maturely and you'll have absolutely no problems - be a bonehead, admit it, and you'll be forgiven - be a jerk and we'd rather not have you around. Everyone seems to argue over where the line is drawn between the above. The 'got banned rules' is a good indication, but several people just do not follow them.