hit the links yet?

Rashad

The weather here has been terrible for the past two weeks, the I can't remember what sunshine looks like...

Anyway, there has to be some people here who have been able to golf, or hit the range.

The weather here has been terrible for the past two weeks, the I can't remember what sunshine looks like...

Anyway, there has to be some people here who have been able to golf, or hit the range.

O YEA, play twice a week. doctors orders! :D

Played University ridge once this year, bridges a couple of times... golfed some pretty sweet courses in myrtle beach in april as well.

(edited)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060516/ap_on_...HBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

It is "common knowledge that not every shot played by a golfer goes exactly where he intends it to go," the ruling said, adding there wouldn't be much "sport" in the "sport of golf," if golf balls went exactly where the player wanted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

swing away as long as you can prove your a terrible golfer your not liable for damage ha!

Edited by w8t4time

When I was playing in leagues consistently my handicap was 7. I have no idea what it is now. I know someone threw me on a team and turned in a bunch of my score cards, but he didn't tell me what my handicap came to...