here we go again

L3fty

Ok, I'll apologize for supposedly saying something "harmful" to a member of the gc community. I'm not sure about the flattery part though. I realize I'm a guest on this server but kissing someone's donkey isn't really my type of thing to do.

By the way, I was banned on the midwest with scopes server. Anything else I need to do?

Ironically, this topic made me laugh and the other didn't...

Me too. :erm:

Wait a bit on the admin that did this to respond. My guess is that you're not getting it given your comment about the flattery. Or maybe that it's just that you don't know rev (or I guess I should say congregation).

Anyway, we like to let the admin who did it give the thumbs up. If that takes too long, then the others will decide. Likely you'll be unbanned and asked to follow the rules and be a good sport.

Also, I have NO idea who banned me. Whoever did was speaking to me through console.

Ah, so you got nabbed by a lead admin or a board member. That narrows it down.

Ok. Looking into this a little further, there's a couple things you must follow around here:

1) Don't demand anything from admins. A good rule of thumb would be to start with "can we...." and not harp on the same thing repeatedly.

2) Don't promote a negative atmosphere. This is a game, have fun. We are.

3) Don't whine.

4) Drop the "kids" thing. Many people here are likely older than you, and in any respect don't deserve to be called that.

I see who banned you, and don't think he'll mind my unbanning you provided you post up acknowledging the above.

Yep I banned you.. You're attitude in game and towards zester was unacceptable to our standards. After reading the following comments above i will agree with MrX and lifting the ban. Please be more respectful of our servers and members.

The smart words I had were "how about you quit camping and do the objective." To me, when that kid was camping AND not killing anyone while the rest of us were dying all together is the same or maybe even worse than what I was supposedly doing.

Please tell me this statement is a joke.

Because I've seen more s4h guys camp and do their own thing. I've only seen 1 maybe 2 of you guys ever really follow the team.