i got banned (sorry)

jett

(edited)

i was told by my friend that i got banned for "team stacking" which i didnt know what it was becaus i just got counter strike: source so he told me to try and get on his team so that we could fight together then it said i was banned.... plz unban me because GC is the only server i like... Plz

i was playing on the GC westcoast stock server, my in game name is Jett

If you need my account name its jonpmg

my steam ip is STEAM_0:1:6101138

PLZ and thank you!!!

Edited by jett

you were kicked three times by our auto team balance plugin for trying to join the team with an advantage. you came back, joined the t's (weak side), died, then instantly switched to the ct's (strong side, up 5-0).

it makes sense that you were just trying to have fun with a friend, but there's also 20 other people. the terrorists were getting smoked, and that's never fun. it's too bad your friend didn't decide to join you on the losing team and try to balance the team.

anyrate, next time you and your friend want to play on the same side, consider the overall team scores, and challenge yourself to go to the losing team. unbanned, and thanks for coming into the forums.

anytime. sorry your first experience had to be like this, but we run fun and competitive pub servers. we gotta keep it fair, and teamstacking is the bane of that. hope ya have fun, and see you around the servers (and forums).