Why banned

GDS

Was playing in the server today like i do everyday and i got banned for some reason. Im thinking it might have been a mistake. But i would like to know why.

GDS
we need more info. click on the big yellow thing.

bannedforum.jpg

i'm moving this to the banned forum, too.

# 1913 "GDS" STEAM_0:1:5277673 01:03 82 0 Got banned around 12:00 west coast time in 72.37.147.22:27015 LA server . Nobody else was involved. The map was Aztec I was on the CTs I had a score of 4/5 the round just started and right after I bought my scout I got banned. I had not said anything disrespectful had not team killed had no inappropriate sprays nothing. All I can think of that happened was the round before I got banned a guy named 1mansex came in and he was asked by slim smiley to change his name and he gave a bunch of attitude and by accident I was banned instead of him. I apologize for any wrong doing I have done I have team killed a few times. I would like to play on your server again not only because the rules make the game more enjoyable but also because it is competitive.

hmmm..... I really don't remember seeing you getting banned, but sorry if the banstick happened to be layed on you. I'll unban you immediately. Sorry about the mix up.

That other guy may have left just as I pressed the key to ban and it probably registered you as the number, again my apologies. Please keep coming back to the gc servers and the forums, GC community appreciates your quality of play. Thank you again and happy fraggin.

yep, logs show it was slim's banstick.

slim, you can't be padding your ban quota like this. you gotta make the monthly numbers, but... :lol2:

STEAM_0:1:5277673 is unbanned. have fun, and see you around the forums.

GDS
hmmm..... I really don't remember seeing you getting banned, but sorry if the banstick happened to be layed on you. I'll unban you immediately. Sorry about the mix up.

That other guy may have left just as I pressed the key to ban and it probably registered you as the number, again my apologies. Please keep coming back to the gc servers and the forums, GC community appreciates your quality of play. Thank you again and happy fraggin.

No worries i figured thats what happened. Finally i can play in a real server again.