Stats? ELO Rankings?

(edited)

Basically it is your kill/death rank vs the other players. By clicking on the map details, you can see how much your ranking changed for that map. Just because you got 100 kills in a map it doesn't mean your rank will go up. You can have 200 points on a map and have your ranking drop if you are a node monkey like me. :) High kill/death ratio vs quality oppenents is what ya want to get your ranking to go up. Take a look at wiki: ELO rating system, if you are bored.

Oh yeah N degree means the number of players that are "North" of you for alltime, month, week, etc...

Ice cream? PLEASE! It's like 90 here!

Edited by HWarrior

Looks like I'll have some reading to do.

And I think being a node monkey should count too - after all, that helps contribute to a win/loss, even if you die as you're bringing up the node. It seems a little goofy to me to exclude that.

Thanks for the explanation, though. I was really wondering how I got a rank higher than people that own me like it's going out of style (including yourself). Here's your reward. Too bad some fat kid got to it first:

ice-cream.jpg

(edited)
That is if that fat kid don't beat u up first Wentz. :biglaugha::biglaugha:

LOL, yeah... Taking a kids ice cream could be bad news.

90 indoors? holy crapmoli.. you win HW

BTW I think Unclean just asked about the stats so he could force us to look at his leet stats page

Edited by Wentz

BTW I think Unclean just asked about the stats so he could force us to look at his leet stats page

Shh! Don't blow it!

Here's what I was actually going for. According to the UT stats:

unclean > wentz

unclean > bushwack

unclean > hwarrior

According to what actually happens:

wentz > unclean

bushwack > unclean

hwarrior > unclean

wentz < fat kid with ice cream